Painted vases are great to use in spaces to bring color and texture. With this multi-color idea you will certainly have a one of a kind vase as a result of the process of using multiple paint colors and the way that the paint settles, therefore the outcome will be different every time you try this project.
1. Select your materials, the size of the vases, type and colors that you want to use.
2. Squirt some paint inside the vases, to the side and turn vase around to cover all surface area.
Note: The paint in the small bottle is usually more liquid and easy flowing, with the paint on the left I mixed with a bit of water in a separate cup, it helps make the consistency (less viscous) better for flowing when turning around or trying to add some “texture”.
3. Set on the side to dry for 15 minutes at a time, rotating every 15 minutes, do this for about 45 minutes to an hour to allow paint to start drying
4. Let dry upside down for another 30 minutes to remove the excess paint
5. Let dry on the side for 16+ hours. It will take about 24 to 36 hours for all the paint to fully dry.